Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Teaser Tuesday



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading

To participate you grab your current read, open to a random page and share (2) teaser sentences from somewhere on that page. BE CAREFUL NOT TO INLUDE SPOILERS (Make sure what you share doesn't give too much away. You don't want to ruin the book for others). Share the title and author too

"I hope you and I shall have a great many words," he told her. "And dancing and dining and-"

Rules of Murder by Julianna Deering p. 43

Rules of Murder (Drew Farthering Mystery #1)

Drew and Madeline are just starting to hit it off after a very fine party, including dancing and fireworks. Unfortunately, they're also about to find a body. How inconvenient!

I'm not very far into this one yet but so far it's quite good.

What is your teaser today?

9 comments:

  1. "...and murder." is how it should end! lol Great teaser!

    Here's my Teaser!

    Wendy @ Escape Into Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cover really grabbed me. I'm thinking Art Deco and noir. Your teaser made me want more!
    Here's my Teaser: Tougher Than the Rest

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cover for this book! I just got my review copy in the mail last week and can't wait to read it. Great teaser! +NEW GFC Follower!
    Come see my Teaser Tuesday Post :)

    - Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dancing and dining and murder! Lol

    Mine: http://storytreasury.wordpress.com/2013/08/05/teaser-tuesday-the-great-hunt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, nice one! I love that they are just dancing and having a good old time--not suspecting what's coming :)
    Ninja Girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting teaser. Happy reading. Here is my TT http://cynthiastacey.com/2013/08/06/teaser-tuesday-aug-6/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice! Gotta love an interruption for a teaser!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. And...... What??? Yep, great tease Greg, got me wondering about it now!!

    Thanx for visiting my TT
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the cover and the teaser. Will have to look for that one!

    ReplyDelete